Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Book Quotes

I'm super excited to find out that Top Ten Tuesday lives on with That Artsy Reader Girl! It's almost Wednesday by now but I'm going to try to get this done. I love quotes, so this week's topic is great and easy.

Here goes nothing!

Swoons.


Always look for the light. 


Relevant. 


Sigh. 


I cry every time I read this book. 


My favorite demigod. 


This series. Wow. 


Absolutely my favorite book as a child. 

Forever a Fangirl.


This series is magic.

What are some of your favorites?

Comments

  1. love all of them here.. and thank you for reminding me of Molly Lou - isn't she totally lovable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That TKAM quote is beautiful! And I'm loving that Golden Son one about home, that's such a good description of what home really means.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment