Reading Recap - May & June '17



I forgot to do one of these for May, so we'll add it all in together. May was tough because it was the last month of school and most of my time was spent stressing out over school stuff. But June? June was amazing because I have all the time in the world now.


I've finally been able to catch up on my Goodreads Reading Challenge goal and, as of today, I'm only one book behind. 


So, on with the books. As usual, they'll be in Five Stars, Four Stars, or Three Stars. If you ever want to read reviews check out the blog or find me on Goodreads.

Five Stars

 

 

 


Fours Stars

 

 

 

 


Three Stars

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



That's all I've got for you! I hope you find something amazing to read this summer. If I haven't read it, tell me about it! 








Comments