Top Ten Tuesday: The Best Books I've Read in 2017

It's been so long since I've gotten to do a Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly feature from The Broke and the Bookish. I love doing these, and this is a good one. This week's topic is the top ten books I've read in 2017. Most of these books are also published in 2017, or will be published later on this year. Here we go...

Heartache. Swoons. Disapproving dads. What more could you want? 

Love letters in old books? Old best friends becoming more? Sign me up. 

I would read this book a million times. 

If you've ever questioned your faith, family, or yourself - this is for you. 

So much snark and cuteness. 

I love all of Trish's words. And she's a local (to me) author, so check it out. 

Quite possibly my favorite book of the year. It doesn't come out until October, but it's worth the wait. 

Cute boys, smart girls, sword fights. You want this one.

So many emotions with this one and so many things you want to know! 

This is a sequel to Rebel of the Sands, which you should also read. 


So, there's a little glimpse of what I've read this year. If you want to know more be sure to follow the blog or friend me on Goodreads. I post all of my reviews both places. 

Happy reading! 










Comments