Reading Recap - November

I'd like stop complaining about not having time to read and how these recaps are kind of boring, but I just can't. November was a pretty busy month but I had a couple of great weekends to work on some ARCs I'd received and to pick up some purchased books, too. 

I also changed my Goodreads Reading Challenge from 200 to 175. I'm currently sitting at 163 and I know there's no way I can reach 200 by the end of the year. (Unless I count picture books read to my class, of course.) 

Okay, enough whining. Here are some of the things I read in November.

Five Star Reads:


Four Star Reads:



Three Star Reads:



Two Star Reads:
 

So, there we have it. The next recap post will probably be my end of the year one. I hope you've had a great year reading! 
















Comments