Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Releases of 2016 (So Far)

I'm super excited about this Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly feature brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. 2016 has been a great year for book releases, so let's get started!

Forget everything you know about Captain Hook (except if you watch Once Upon a Time) and read this book. You won't be sorry. 

While we're talking about pirates...check this out too. 

Do you have a best friend? If so, read this book. Oh, hell, read it even if you don't have a best friend. 

A fluffy-but-not-fluffy about friendship and love. And there's a kitten. 

One of my favorite adult novels, ever. I cried. You will too. 

Seriously amazing story-telling. (Okay, this one doesn't come until next week but it's SO GOOD make sure you read it.) 

Perfect ending to a dark and gritty series. You've got me, Pierce. 

It'd be great if there were sequels to this, like, tomorrow. 

Rick and I have a strange relationship. He writes books, I read them, then I wait years for him to finish a series. Here I am again. 

I loved  A Court of Thorns and Roses and then this book came along and turned everything I loved upside down and made me love it more. 

So, there's a little bit of what I've enjoyed in 2016 so far. What about you? 

You can tell us. It's okay.



Comments