Top Ten Tuesday: Beach Reads

This week's Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly feature brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish is all about the beach. Kind of. Okay, technically the topic is beach reads, books you'd read on the beach, books about the beach? This list is a bit of a mash-up, so hold on tight. Some of these are great to read at the beach and some of them might be about the beach. Who really knows?



We Were Liars
About the beach, but also a good beach read. 
And it's mysterious. (Also creepy.)

The Lightning Thief
Percy is the son of Poseidon and Poseidon is the god of the sea. 
What more could you want? 


This Sky
Just take all of Autumn's books to the beach. 

Unhooked
Swoonworthy Pirates. Do it. 

Graffiti Moon 
This one! These kids. Sigh.

To All the Boys I've Loved Before
Much love. 

Anna and the French Kiss
I still smile when I think about St. Clair.

My Life Next Door
The book has so many delicious layers. 

The Distance Between Us
Same as above. 

Sarah Dessen
You can't go wrong with Dessen.


Well, there you have some kind of light and fluffy beach reading and also some books are the beach. Or something like that. I hope you find something you like! 








Comments

  1. I loved We Were Liars so much! It was such an awesome book! I still have yet to check out the rest of the Anna and the French Kiss companion series though.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I agree with Sarah Dessen! I haven't read all of her books, but the ones I have read, have all been AMAZING! :D
    Great Top Ten!
    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment