Reading Recap - March


Hi again! I'm still playing around with titles and graphics for this place. (I don't happen to be very tech-savvy, oops.) Anywho, it's the books that count, right? I'm pretty excited that I remembered to do this post, actually. There wasn't a lot of reading done in the month of March, but I read some good books- in my opinion, of course. 

Five Star Reads:


Four Star Reads:

 



Three Star Reads
  


I also discovered Blogging for Books this month and had ARCs from NetGalley and LibraryThing. I love all these sites that basically let me do what I love for free!

Here's a look at what I'm currently reading and what I'm looking forward to read this month!

Currently Reading:
This one is pretty heavy. It's taking me a while to get through. 
(I'm also alternating between reading this and watching Arrow and Daredevil.) 

Next Up:



What are you reading? 

This guy.





Comments