Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Sequels


I'm always happy and/or excited when I remember to participate in The Broke and the Bookish's weekly Top Ten Tuesday. This week was a freebie, so I chose my favorite sequels. Here we go!


I pretty much read The Lost Hero thinking "WHERE'S PERCY?" the entire time. 

So many answers! I loved it. 

I loved hearing Adam's story. (I also apparently love Gayle Forman.) 

Like I could have a list without Harry on it? 

These words. The best. 

Three words for you: MORE. LOGAN. ECHOLLS. 

I know it's not really a sequel, but I loved seeing St. Clair and Anna again. 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17393023-time-after-time
Swoons. 

No, I didn't skip a book. It never existed. 

Can I have the third one now? 

Anywho, thanks for checking out my list and be sure to check out these books! Only you should probably read the first ones...first. 









4 comments:

  1. Golden Son was so great. I can't wait for the final book to come out this year. I also love Rick Riordan, and I loved The Heroes of Olympus spin-off. Such a good series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always gotta have Harry, Eclipse was also excellent. Great list!!

    The Third Theme for February is All ROMANCE/CLASSICS boxes of books only!!
    LARGE BOX WILL HAVE:

    ReplyDelete

 
Ash Reads Stuff Blog Design by Ipietoon