Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Sequels


I'm always happy and/or excited when I remember to participate in The Broke and the Bookish's weekly Top Ten Tuesday. This week was a freebie, so I chose my favorite sequels. Here we go!


I pretty much read The Lost Hero thinking "WHERE'S PERCY?" the entire time. 

So many answers! I loved it. 

I loved hearing Adam's story. (I also apparently love Gayle Forman.) 

Like I could have a list without Harry on it? 

These words. The best. 

Three words for you: MORE. LOGAN. ECHOLLS. 

I know it's not really a sequel, but I loved seeing St. Clair and Anna again. 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17393023-time-after-time
Swoons. 

No, I didn't skip a book. It never existed. 

Can I have the third one now? 

Anywho, thanks for checking out my list and be sure to check out these books! Only you should probably read the first ones...first. 









Comments

  1. Golden Son was so great. I can't wait for the final book to come out this year. I also love Rick Riordan, and I loved The Heroes of Olympus spin-off. Such a good series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always gotta have Harry, Eclipse was also excellent. Great list!!

    The Third Theme for February is All ROMANCE/CLASSICS boxes of books only!!
    LARGE BOX WILL HAVE:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment