Reading Recap - January

ⓡⓔⓐⓓⓘⓝⓖ ⓡⓔⓒⓐⓟ 

I'm trying to expand and try new things, so I thought I might do a monthly recap to talk about my favorite books of each month. It's a new year and a new time, so, why not?

This year I set my Goodreads Reading Challenge to 200 books. Now, that's a lot for me because I get pretty busy during the school year, but I figured I'd give it a try. So far I've read 24 books of the month of January! I have some comics as well as one or two DNF (Did Not Finish) because one of my reading resolutions was to not force myself to read a book I didn't like. I'm pretty proud that I've held up that resolution so far. 

Okay, so here are the highlights (my faves!) from my January reads.


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15845648-torn-away 


 

 

There you have it: my favorites from January. These are mostly my Four Star ratings (Torn Away was a Five Star) and I loved them all a lot a lot. If you're interested in what I'm reading you can friend me on Goodreads or follow me on Twitter

As always, happy reading. 

Bye. 












Comments