Top Ten Tuesday (Last Ten Books...)

Yay, another Top Ten Tuesday a weekly post brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's (July 14th) topic is: Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession. So, here we go.

(All books linked to Goodreads, by the way.)


NetGalley Books: 

I was lucky enough to get this ARC from NetGalley and it is amazing. You can read my review on it here


Library Books: 

This was a great read! 

I loved I'll Give You the Sun and I can't wait to open this one up!


Purchased Books: 

I'm reading this one with my women's group. It's a little different than what I normally read. :P

I have a thing for Captain America. *shrugs*

  

Reviews are already coming in for this one. I'm excited to read it, regardless of what I've seen already. To Kill a Mockingbird will always be one of my favorites. 


Happy reading!
It's reading related because he's holding a paper.
Look, what do you want from me? 





Comments

  1. I haven't read THE GREAT DIVORCE, but I recently saw it in play version. It was way more entertaining than I thought it would be. Definitely made me want to read the book.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to try it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment