Top Ten Tuesday (Last Ten Books...)

Yay, another Top Ten Tuesday a weekly post brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's (July 14th) topic is: Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession. So, here we go.

(All books linked to Goodreads, by the way.)


NetGalley Books: 

I was lucky enough to get this ARC from NetGalley and it is amazing. You can read my review on it here


Library Books: 

This was a great read! 

I loved I'll Give You the Sun and I can't wait to open this one up!


Purchased Books: 

I'm reading this one with my women's group. It's a little different than what I normally read. :P

I have a thing for Captain America. *shrugs*

  

Reviews are already coming in for this one. I'm excited to read it, regardless of what I've seen already. To Kill a Mockingbird will always be one of my favorites. 


Happy reading!
It's reading related because he's holding a paper.
Look, what do you want from me? 





2 comments:

  1. I haven't read THE GREAT DIVORCE, but I recently saw it in play version. It was way more entertaining than I thought it would be. Definitely made me want to read the book.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to try it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

 
Ash Reads Stuff Blog Design by Ipietoon